Monday, April 5, 2010

It's been a while..

I've been on blogging hiatus, I guess you could say.. bitten by the Facebook bug that seemed to take over most of my online time. However, lately I have seemed to miss the blog. Thankfully, Blogger didn't delete me, and I am still here.. which, to my delight, saves me a lot of time since I don't need to create a new one. So for now, at least, I am back.

I'm not sure what I will write about. Don't think I will adhear to any certain format, or outline, but instead, think I will write about daily life. Most of the time I feel that life is pretty boring.. same thing day in, and day out, but surely with 3 kids, I will find something to write about. Especially since one of them is an extremely active toddler. Between life with a toddler, life with an almost teenager, and life with a teen, (both of which, play sports), I shouldn't have to dig too deeply to pull out some words. Of course, if words fail me, I always have my pictures... and I take a lot! Bewarned! ;)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey, you're back! :-) just wanted to say hi, saw your post on bloglines otherwise I would never have known you'd returned to the blogging world. Hope you stay around for a bit.