Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Still here...

Yes, yes, I'm still here. Last week was a rough one. The stomach flu hit out house, and hit hard! My two older girls, and myself were hit Tuesday night. We were out of commission for 2 days. Took so long for our energy to return. I did end up losing 4 pounds due to it. A plus, right? All in all, I have lost a total of 14 pounds! Not too shabby.

I believe I've got the eating under control, though there are day when I am hungrier than others. I try, on those days, to use my flex points. My biggest challenge still remains to be exercise. I have a gym membership, but I am seriously considering ending it, due to my lack of time to use it. I will have to figure out an exercise program to do at home.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hope you are feeling better now, that's the only plus is the weight loss but I'm sure you would rather have done without it that way! I'm doing good and doing dvd's at home til the weather warms up. Still don't feel like I'm losing each week though, what I last last week went back on over the weekend I'm sure!

Denise said...

urmmm, hello Ms Blogger??? Updates please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!