Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's all done!


The yearbook, that is! Yes, Debbie and I finished it up today, and delivered it to the publisher.. it's out of our hands now. Feels good, and a little scarey! I'm sure it's a beautiful book, and the kids will love it. Neither of us will be doing the yearbook next year. For Debbie won't have any kid in the school, and I'm just done. My hope is that someone will pick up the job. I will be happy to assist with advice and guidance, and of course will donate pictures, but don't want to be in charge again. It really takes up a lot of time... time I'm not so sure that most people realize.
So what's up with all the birthday party invitations? Over the last 2 weeks, Rebecca has brought home 4 birthday party invites. Three of which are for this coming Saturday! Crazy. Poor thing has to let two people down. The one she selected is for one of her good friends, and to be honest, the party sounds really cool. It's a pirate adventure party, and they actually sail out on the bay! I'll have to pull her from her lax game a little early, in order to make it on time.
Well, I need to run.. we're meeting friends for dinner tonight, and I need to get a few things done before we leave. I'm hoping I don't regret doing the dinner thing. Seems like no matter what I eat these days, it bothers the baby :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard about that pirate party or something similar, it sounds like a LOT of fun! The one I saw takes place out of Annapolis I think!

Is it hard to set up a blog here? The posting seems really easy which I like!

-e

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the look & feel of this... very clean and classy!! Would set one up myself, but when I got into the Yahoo 360 site, it ate up WAY to much of my work time and started feeling too guilty about it. Hard enough keeping up with emails!! :o) Will definitely visit here, though - it looks GREAT!
~ H

Anonymous said...

PS - did the pirate thing in OC and LOVED it as much (or maybe even more than the kids)...it's a WONDERFUL idea for a party - Becca will be ALL OVER IT!!
~ H

Denise said...

Hi Holly, Just wanted to stop by again and keep up. Bloglines lets me know when you post, so I can pop in ;)
That's great that you got the Year Book all finished, I can't even imagine taking on something like that.
Hope you have a great week.
Hugs Denise

Yo-Yo Mama said...

Yay you. Our deadline for the yearbook was March 23rd and it was one mad dash to get it done on time. Phew! It is a big job but worthwhile once it's done:)