Friday, October 25, 2013

Pre Halloween Activities, starring Jesse!

My youngest was very excited when I picked her up from school today, for she knew she got to go home and put on her Halloween costume for a special event!  Our local shopping center was holding a Trick or Treat event, where the kids in the area would go store to store, trick or treating.  What fun!  Full of excitement, she promptly ran to her room when we walked in the front door, and threw on that costume.. Oh that beautiful costume!

You see, being the over planner that I am, I have been consumed a bit with clothing for our upcoming trip to Disney.. Yes, I know what you are thinking, but hey, it's fun!  I found this cute little shop offering some great deals through Zuilily, and I bought two dresses from them.  One is a Minnie Mouse themed dress, and the other is a Jesse (from Toy Story) dress.  Let me tell you, this dress is ADORABLE!  So original, so creative, and sooooo cute!  Add to it a pair of cowgirl boots, a red Jesse hat (and jean jacket since it was pretty chilly out today) and there you have an adorable little Jesse wanna be.. minus the red locks.


Of course I will share with you the maker of this wonderful creation, and that's Diva Daze Children's Boutique!  We received so many wonderful compliments on this dress!  What drew me to it was it's originality.  It wasn't like any other Jesse 'costume' that I've seen out there.. which I like.  I KNEW that the chances were pretty slim to none, that another child would show up wearing the same digs.  Success!  

Can't wait to show this one off in Disney! :)






No comments: