Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just a few pics to share

Not a big update today... Rebecca had her lax team photos yesterday, as well as her strings concert (she plays the violin). She was very excited to play the violin this year, though she really wanted to play the flute. However, since she's only in 3rd grade, she has to wait until next year to do so. The beginning of the year was trying, for she became frustrated with the violin very quickly, but we're proud of her for sticking with it. She's improved so much!! I think next year she plans on playing again!

Isn't this the cutest picture of Hannah and Amanda? I snapped it yesterday, while we were up at the field for Rebecca's lax pictures. I won't even tell you how long it took to get Amanda to look in my direction! LOL Poor thing, she has a scratch between her eyes. I laid her down for her afternoon nap yesterday, and it was there when she got up! :( I try really hard to keep her nails short, but they grow so quickly!



Hannah's field hockey coach was taking the lax pictures!! She works part time, for a photo company. Rebecca was thrilled to have Coach Gabi take her pictures, and Hannah was happy to see her coach! :)


Isn't she pretty? And a little goofy, too! lol

1 comment:

Denise said...

I used to play the violin in school from age 11-16 and I was the same way, very frustrated in the beginning. But I loved it eventually. Kristen is taking private piano lessons now and I hope when she has the opportunity she'll pick an instrument to learn at school too. She's only entering 2nd grade this year so I don't know if they offer it yet. Great pics of your girls.
:)