Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Playing catch up!


I haven't blogged in a week! Ha! Bet you thought there's been nothing going on.. well, that's far from the truth! We've been pretty busy, actually. I'll try to play catch up here.. hopefully it won't bore you ;)
Let's see... we've had much better weather lately. I think Spring may finally be here. Though it would be Murphy's Law that after I write this, the cold temps will return! Let's hope not. Steve made it home early Friday, and was able to make it to Hannah's lax practice, and the school's Family Fun night. I made Hannah go to practice (which was only an hour), though she wasn't happy about it. But, I think it showed her coach that she's dedicated to her team, and the sport. She still got in 3 hours at Family Fun Night. She didn't miss out on anything.
Saturday, we spent the day running around between lax games. Rebecca had one in the morning, over near the Community College. As the girls were warming up, I noticed a little girl on the other team that I recognized. It was Patti's daughter, Victoria! I haven't talked to Patti in a while. It was nice to see her. Rebecca's team won their game.. I believe the score was 13-8. They're doing great this season! I had brought the camera, but after taking several pictures, realized I had forgotten to put the memory card in the camera! LOL We ended up stopping by friends house to borrow a card, since we wouldn't be going home before Hannah's game (which was nearby).
Stopped off in Glen Burnie for lunch, and ran into Hannah's coach! Had a nice, but quick lunch at The Glory Days Grill. Amanda was funny because she found the t.v., and was watching a horse race most of the time! lol Then it was off to Hannah's game! This game was a nail biter! The refs were HORRIBLE! They seemed to be favoring the other team, big time! Missed a lot of calls, and blatantly didn't call stuff that they saw. Hannah's team ended up losing by one point, in the last minute of the game, due to an obvious ignoring of a penalty on the other team. So frustrating! After Hannah's game, we ran home so that Hannah could get her bathing suit, and then I took her to her friend, Katelyn's house. Katelyn was having a few girls over after the game to chill out in the hottub (which they had set on 'cool'). Hannah stayed until 9:30pm! Rebecca had Jenna spend the night.
Sunday, we stayed around the house ... Hannah went to lunch with Tina, and in the evening, we grilled Hamburgers ;) Yum! At the last minute, we had a firepit and made s'mores. Invited Heidi and and her family over for the fun!
This week has been crazy so far, filled with school stuff.. mainly 5th grade graduation things. Deb and I ran around yesterday, getting things done, and today I did the same. We are down to the wire with it all now, but I have to say that this will be a fun end of school year!!! :)

Here's some exciting news!! Amanda rolled over!! Yes, we have now entered a new realm of babyhood! LOL Here's a little video that I shot last night. Sorry it's on the dark side, but you can get the drift! :)

No comments: