Thursday, July 10, 2008

I will be okay, because I will be strong.

When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but do not quit.

Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit.


2 comments:

Denise said...

Well done for starting to eat better and exercise, it's never easy most especially when you have a little one. Keep us posted on your progress. I just got up at 7am this morning and went for a walk around the neighborhood because I feel like I haven't been doing much lately!
I've not heard of power 90? I will have to look that up.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I need to keep this poem somewhere handy.. it really does help me when I look at it! When I want to eat that bag of chips, I need to read it! LOL

I did ONE of the Power 90 videos, and omg, it kicked my butt!