Monday, July 14, 2008

Our little Super Model :)

I took Amanda to The Picture People today, for her 6 month portraits. She actually will turn 6 months old on Friday! I can't believe how time flies!! I was pleased with the shots we got, however her blue eyes don't pop, or even look that blue in these pics. I'm already planning on taking her back next month, for another round. I'll be sure to get those baby blues to shine! :)

(sorry... it seems as though blogger can't handle the full picture, so part of each one is cut off :( )

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has a great smile and always looks such a happy baby. The only way I got my kids' bright blue eyes to "pop" at picture people was to use the blue or white background.

Unknown said...

Ya know, the girl suggested the blue background, but silly me didn't think it would look good. Trust me, I'll use it next time! lol

Kelly said...

Love the pics Holly!!! She looks absolutely adorable! The came out great! (I love going there...I think they always do a great job for just a place at the mall!)