Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Packing

Now that most of my planning is done.. at least to the point where we could leave tomorrow and I have a good idea of where we are going, what we are doing, and when... I turn my focus on the next big undertaking... PACKING.

I find that the key to this chore is not my husband's idea of waiting until the last minute, then frantically running around, throwing stuff into a bag, crossing your fingers, and hoping you got everything that you need!  No, I have to make a list.  Yes, I'm one of those people.. List people!

I make a list of things to pack in our suitcases.. I cover all bases!  I also make a list of things that we will carry with us in the park, as well as things we will need at our accomodations.  Oh, and I can't forget things for the car.  We drive to Disney, so it's important with a small child, to have lots of things to keep her busy.  Hubby is in charge of all of the electronics.. DVD's, Leappad, Ipods, etc..  I'm in charge of the rest.

Here are a few fun things I've picked up for our trip:

Pens for Character Autographs:  *Don't use the green sharpies.  Characters don't like them :)




Hand wipes!


Activity books and light up fans for the lines :)





No comments: