Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I don't like Strawberries!

Well, not that we actually know yet, but Amanda definitely doesn't like Strawberry hats! lol I had bought this hat for her at Gymboree (love that store), and it's simply adorable. I just chose the worst time to try to get her to model. She wasn't very happy, as you can tell by the picture to the left. No matter how I posed her, I got the same reaction. However, once I removed the adorable, strawberry hat, I got this adorable picture (on the right). Figures, right? LOL I'll try again, with the strawberry hat, another time, when she's in a much happier mood.

Since Steve is out of town this week, on business, I told him that I would take a picture of Amanda every day, and send it to him. She changes so much from day to day, that he's afraid she'll look different when he comes home. Well, I snapped a picture of all three girls this morning, and it came out really cute. See for yourself! Yes, they look like angels, but don't let the picture fool you! They bicker, just like the best of them! :O lol They are good girls :)

Rebecca's lax game ended up getting canceled last night, due to the wet weather. She was disappointed, but I pointed out that now Daddy didn't miss it! That seemed to make her feel a bit better. Tonight is our free night, however there's a clinic at the school for 5th grade Mothers and Daughters.. yes, the whole puberty preparedness talk. Hannah didn't want to go, but I thought it would be a good idea. A couple of her friends will be going as well, so at least she's not in it alone. Debbie is going to watch Rebecca and Amanda for me.

Don't forget, American Idol is on tonight!!! It should prove to be a good one this evening. They are to be singing songs by Andrew Lloyd Webber! I'm guessing David A and Carly will do great. I think Jason and Brooke will struggle, and I look forward to David Cook's spin on it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!! But the hat promises to be GREAT... I LOVE Gymboree myself...was always a downfall with both kids. Was so happy when they closed the one in the Waldorf mall (saved me a TON of money!!)...
The pic of the 3 girls by the stroler is TERRIFIC, too! I'm sure Steve is looking forward to getting 'em each day!