Thursday, April 24, 2008

Morning Outing


This morning, Amanda and I, went on a drive to visit my Mom. Amanda was all smiles, which pleased Mimi (that's what my girls call her). I took my Mom to Target, then we went out to lunch.. of course this is when Amanda decides she needs to be fussy! lol
It was a good visit, and I think my Mom enjoyed seeing us. With gas prices soaring, I don't get down to visit her too often. It's just way too expensive to drive!

It's so beautiful out! 76 degrees, the last time I checked. Great night for Hannah's lax practice! I think I'll be walking!

2 comments:

Yo-Yo Mama said...

Love the expression on Amanda's face in this one!

-e said...

Your mom always looks so sweet -- she doesn't look like she's changed since I saw her last at one of the girls birthday parties! Great one of Amanda too!