Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm in Love!


Yes, it's true!! I'm so in love with this little girl :) It's funny, the things you forget over the years. I can look back, and remember Hannah and Rebecca being so little, and know that I totally loved them then, as much as I love them now, but looking at Amanda just reminds me so much of those days gone by, and makes me appreciate every moment we have NOW. You have to cherish every second, for it will be gone in a blink of an eye.

Not much to report for today. I met my friend, Teresa, for lunch at Olive Garden. It was my treat, to celebrate her birthday (which was this past weekend). Amanda was a doll, and slept through the whole lunch. As soon as the check hit the table, she awoke. She seems to be much happier lately. Not sure what it is, but maybe she's done with her growth spurt. I weighed her yesterday, and she's a whopping 14.5 pounds! Growing like a weed!

Rebecca had lacrosse practice tonight, and she was goalie! I always get nervous when she gets in the goal. However, this was her first time this season. She tells me she will be goalie this Saturday, in her game. She's very excited about it. I have to say, she did really well!!! Should be interesting!

As for American Idol, I was sad to see Carly go tonight. I think she's the best female singer there, and think she should still be in this thing. Oh well. I think she has a great career ahead of her anyway.

No comments: