Friday, April 18, 2008

Yesterday, Spring; Today, Summer!


It's absolutely beautiful outside today! I'm still working on the mounds of laundry.. slowly catching up. I'm trying to get all of Steve's stuff washed, for he has a business trip coming up. Steve took the day off, so we ventured out to the new Lowe's. We bought a new blower, and looked at Facia board (our next home project). Then we hit Sam's Club, where we looked at a new shed (crossing fingers), and I bought Amanda a couple of cute outfits.. hopefully the weather will stay warm enough for her to wear them soon :)

Rebecca had a lacrosse game last night. Once again, she was able to score! She really is a good player. I lost track to the score, but she said her team won by one goal... okay, so Congratulations Becca!!! Whooo Hooooo! Here's a picture from last night's game.

Rebecca is number '72' - white jersey, last white jersey on the right. She just scored a goal! You can see the yellow ball, in the goalie net! What's funny is that I had been down on the sidelines, taking pictures. I decided to go back up the hill, since the game was just about over. I heard some parents yelling, "Go Becca!", so I turned around, saw that she was getting ready to score, and with one hand, snapped the picture. I had the baby in the other! lol Turned out pretty good! I only had to crop out a little bit ;)

Today is Report Card day!! Hopefully the girls did well; I'm sure they did. I'll be sure to post that info later!

3 comments:

-e said...

I've been trying to get Steve to build a shed for at least 2 years so I think I'm going to start threatening him with "I'm just gonna go buy one" and see if that puts a fire under him! I should look at Costco:)

Yo-Yo Mama said...

Amy is playing on a travel team now so a-hiking we must go! lol

Denise said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Hope you're enjoying the weekend. We're having a fun time. I'm not posting at weekends now, but I'll update on Mondays:-)