Thursday, January 20, 2011

9 down, many more to go!

That's right, I'm down 9 pounds. So exciting! Wish it had been the big 10 mark, but I'll take it. I still have many more pounds to go. I know it will be a long road, but I know I will get to my goal.. eventually.

I have been eating w/in my point range, and have given up all the junk food. I've been sticking with my frozen meals, and the Orzo recipe I posted earlier. I treated myself this past Tuesday to a small piece of cake. It was my (now 3 years old) daughters birthday. I don't, however, think the small piece threw me over. I'm sure it used up a good chunk of my weekly points. Basically, I have been eating well. Lots of fruits.. lots of veggies! Safeway had strawberries on sale for $1.99.. Needless to say, I have been eating lots of them!

I haven't started my exercise plan yet.. still trying to develop that. It is next on the list! Haven't made any more WW dishes yet, but plan to soon. Will be sure to share!

4 comments:

Denise said...

How many points do you get? I get 29 and I honestly think it's too many for me, I'm not budging much even though I went down 2lb last week I feel like I'm gaining it back again with all the meals I'm eating? even though they are full of veg and I eat a lot of fruit too. I might have to start counting the fruit again and even go down to 25pps a day, I still can't get in to my jeans :(

Unknown said...

I also get 29.. strange that I started off with the lowest amount. We haven't joined WW this time, but did order the caluclators off of ebay. Am i right in saying that we get 49 weekly points (like the flex points).. and is it safe to say that you don't have to eat them? I am eating all 29 points each day, but my appetite is going down, and I'm afraid that soon enough, it will be too many for me as well!

Denise said...

Yes, 49 extra weekly points to use as and when you need them, either by going over one night or using at the weekend if you have drinks or meals out? I went over on Thursday with book club and it automatically pulled 3 points from my 49 for that day, so now I have 46 for the rest of the week but I doubt I'll use them. I posted to my healthy blog, I'm going to try and post there with pics of what I eat etc. Do you have that link?

Unknown said...

Not sure.. can you send it to me just in case?