Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Beginning

After a disappointing 2010, I decided to enter 2011 with a new attitude. Unhappy with my weight, as well as the poor eating habits I have developed, I have vowed to myself to make a change. A change in my diet and exercise (or lack of), habits. What's the most exciting thing is that my husband, Steve, has decided to take this journey with me.

I know this journey won't be an easy one, but it's one I am willing to take. I HAVE to do this. I am very excited!! We have decided to start on Weight Watchers. However, Weight Watchers has changed their whole program, so we are looking into that. We'll be doing it on our own though, as we have in the past.

I want to use my blog to write about my journey. It will hold myself accountable for my choices. I will also share my experiences with products, good and bad, as well recipes we try.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

YOU GO HOLLY!!!
I'm so proud of you and hope your GREAT new motiviation will rub off on me. I'll be cheering you on and HOPEFULLY joining your crusade!!
LOVE YA!