Thursday, January 13, 2011

So excited!

Weighed myself this morning, and I am very happy to report that I've lost 7 pounds!!!! Wooo Hoo!!! I am definitely on the right track.

I need to really buckle down and get serious with my exercise. I think if I can start that up, even doing a little each day, it will certainly help me with the weightloss. Today my exercise came in walking around the mall for an hour (resisting all the temptations of the food court and snack stands), and cleaning the house for Amanda's 3rd bday party on Saturday.

2 comments:

Denise said...

WOW, was that in a week? That is awesome girl. I only lost .4 last week, pretty bummed cos I'd counted points all week. I honestly think I'm eating too much some times even though I don't go over! I've heard a few people have gained on the new points plus program, I hope I'm not one of them.

Unknown said...

Denise, no.. it was over 2 weeks! I wouldn't be so lucky to lose that much in a week!