Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oreo we go...

My oldest came home from practice the other day, telling me about this delicious cupcake she had (it was her coaches birthday).  It was an Oreo cookie cupcake.  Now I've seen these all over Pinterest, for they seem to be the popular thing these days.  So I decided to give them a try.. making them my own way..

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the baker.  So I turn to my cupcake mix in a box :D


Go ahead and make your batter according to the package directions, or if you are a Cake Boss, make your own!


Line your cupcake pan with your cupcake wrappers, and fill each one with a half of a cookie.


   



Don't throw away (or eat) the other halves of the cookies!  Crush them up to use in the batter!




Mix them in.. and mix well!

Fill cupcake liners with batter



Bake according to package directions and decorate!


I used Whipped Cream Cheese Icing... it's been requested that I try chocolate icing next time :)





No comments: